The New Footworks Collections
Avon Wants to Treat Your Feet
Mar 1, 2006
Did you know that a quarter of all the bones in your body can be found in your feet, or that in an average lifetime the number of steps a person takes can equal the distance around the Earth–multiplied by four? Avon believes your feet deserve special attention. The company’s popular Footworks brand performs double duty with its two newly-designed collections: Pampering and Therapeutic. Whether you are looking to beautify your feet or to solve common foot ailments, Footworks is for all walks of life.
WHAT IT IS: Footworks Pampering provides a quartet of pedicure treatments that smooth and soften. Footworks Therapeutic heals problem spots and keeps feet healthy. Products include:
FOOTWORKS PAMPERING: PEDICURE ESSENTIALS
- Conditioning Foot Soak—Cleanses and revitalizes aching feet while softening calluses. The Conditioning Foot Soak contains glycerin to moisturize, deodorize and condition your feet. ($3.99)
- Sloughing Cream—Sloughs away calluses and dry, rough patches. The scrub contains pumice to act as a natural exfoliant to soften and renew your feet. ($2.99)
- Deep Moisture Cream—Provides 24-hour moisturization and foot odor protection. When used regularly, the moisture cream helps prevent build-up of rough, hard skin. ($2.99)
- AHA Renewing Treatment—Resurfaces hard parched feet and evens out skin tone. Contains a unique, powerful AHA Smoothing Complex and Vitamin A to normalize and correct the skin cell renewal process. ($5.99)
Double Action Foot File—Double sided file leaves your feet feeling soft and beautiful. ($2.99)
FOOTWORKS THERAPEUTIC: TARGETED SOLUTIONS
- Anti-Fungal Cream—Alleviates, treats and prevents the burning and itching associated with Athlete’s Foot. ($5.99)
Therapeutic Corn & Callus Remover—Removes and soothes the pain of corns and calluses.
Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream—Relieves excessively dry, cracked heels and locks in
moisture to help return your heels to a healthy condition. ($4.99)
- Intensive Callus Cream—Smoothes stubborn calluses. Patent pending formula contains 10% glycolic acid, which exfoliates and softens dry skin. ($4.99)
- Anti-fungal Foot Spray—Alleviates itching, burning and odor. Clinically proven to treat and help prevent Athlete’s Foot. ($6.99)
- Deodorizing Powder—Eliminates odors and instantly absorbs and controls dampness. The product contains a patented deodorizing powder that keeps feet and footwear fresh and comfortable. ($3.99)
Where to Buy Footworks: Beginning March 2006, Avon Footworks products will be available exclusively through approximately 500,000 Avon Representatives nationwide, by calling 1-800-FOR-AVON, or online at www.avon.com.
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with over $8 billion in annual revenue. As the world’s largest direct seller, Avon markets to women in well over 100 countries through over five million independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon’s product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelry and apparel, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Avon Solutions, Advance Techniques, Avon Naturals, Mark, and Avon Wellness. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com
Avon Fact Sheet
Downloadable PDF (131 KB)
2015 Avon Annual Report
2015 Annual Report
Downloadable PDF (18.5 MB)
For in-depth corporate archives, please visit Avon's online digital archive collection at the Hagley Museum. Click here to launch the site.